Nov 10, 2007

Very 1st post!!

Ok everyone, here goes! This is my very first post! I am eager and excited to jump into the blogging community and share all my thoughts and ideas with you all!

So i wanted to first start out with telling you a little about myself:

my name is ariane bartosh and I am an interior designer and an artist. I currently have an etsy store called Duchess Vintage where I sell vintage clothing and a occasionally some of my paintings! I have been selling on ebay for the last two years but I just switched to etsy this week! Hopefully it will be easier to sell on with my busy schedule!



I work at an architecture firm in los angeles called the jerde partnership, where I do hospitality and retail design. But I will hopefully soon start my own interior design firm called filthy duchess. I also am going to start my own website in a couple of months were i will be selling vintage houseware and refurbished vintage furniture! But thats all still in the works ;)



Oh and add me as a friend on myspace!


store page:
www.myspace.com/duchessvintage
art page:
www.mypace.com/arianebartosh

2 comments:

ITS A SICKNESS said...

UMM HELLOO FELLOW BLOGGER! nice site love the palm springs kitchen we doo need to talk design.
oh goodness oh goodness
im living in this redone 60's apartment www.brethestuart.com
can we utilize a photoshoot here please?

Ariane Bartosh Interior Design said...

wow I would love to do a photoshoot there! Your place looks amazing!