Nov 13, 2007

Ebay obsessed!!

Ok I think i've been a little too bored at my day job lately...
these are all the things i've bought on ebay this week! ha ha

this may look dumb, but im going to paint it some great color like turquoise or lime green and use it to hang necklaces on! and it was only a dollar! score!

I always wanted a fake christmas tree like this (very eco friendly!) I almost bought the one at urban outfitters, but that one was 60 bucks! and this one was only 9.99! score!

and of course i had to get adorable bird ornaments to go on my tree!

I'm going to get this refinished in a shiny black lacquer! and it was only 1 cent!!
major score!!

I just thought this was cute

and this too

and im not even going to tell you what im going to do with these! youll just have to wait and find out!!

No comments: